joi, 4 iunie 2009

Lowlife


So right now I'm in the kitchen, trying to re'do the dinner menu, since i was so overwhelmed with my thoughts that i burned the first attempt. I like to cook.

And as i was cleaning up the leftover expressionist masterpiece on the counter, i started to wonder..about something i once heard ..god, what was it again? See, let's pretend you're on death row. What would you want your last meal to be? (Smile) , i think i'd choose a chocolate cake. I love chocolate you know. I think it's my most intense vice. Other than my music that is. And speaking so..if you were on death row, what song would you like to last listen to? Tell me, what?

While cutting the tomatoes with a firm movement, i glanced at the knife, simply because i saw the reflection of my own eyes in the blade and for a moment it startled me. So indeed, there is a last time for everything. Do you ever think about that?

What book will be the last one you read? what movie will be the last one you see ? whose lips you're last going to kiss? We're all on death row you know..

I know you're not ready to live, but are you ready to die?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu