sâmbătă, 20 iunie 2009

Time has no friends.


06.30 am - My alarm rings.

06.45 am - I finally get out of bed. The sun feels too bright again.

06.50 am - I can hear the water pouring into the sink as i wash my face.

06.51 am - I look into the mirror. White skin..perfectly sculptured face..clear green eyes full of possibility.

07.00 am - I hear the door closing behind me. Alot of green in the horizon.



07.00 am - 22.00 pm - noisy cars, music tracks, friendly figures, less friendly figures, books, deadlines, iced mocha, kissing, torn up dresses, cigarettes, flashing lights, music tracks, noisy cars



22.10 - I hear the door closing in behind me. The house looks empty.

22.25 - I hear the water running down the sink.

22.26 - I wash my face. I look into the mirror. White skin..less perfectly sculptured face..clear green eyes one day lacking possibility.


100 years from now this house belongs to somebody else. The walls have a different shape. The photographs are kept in a box though nobody clearly remembers what their story is. Mine is there too i guess. A feminine shaped figure, with white skin, clear green eyes full of possibility. We only stay perfect for one blink of an eye.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu