duminică, 10 mai 2009

I'm a little divided ,


, you see. I'm lucky enough to live two lives. One is the every-day reality that most people find me in and the other one is through these words. I dare say, almost all the people with whom i interact daily cannot see so deep as to even recognise me in these short virtual confessions. Do you have that? The feeling that this capitalistic society makes you adopt a practical, pragmatic attitude as to "fitt in", but in fact, it actually drowns your spirit in shallowness?

I get sad, sometimes, you know. It's because i know, i feel with all my being that i could do greater things in my life than choose the expected expectations : the job, the familly, the friends, the house, everything as " it should be". I wish i had the courage to devote my life to a purpose so pure that in no matter what form it shall be materialised, it will live forever. And people will apreciate me because i left something valuable behind.

~I woke one morning and I felt such a sence of posibility that I thought " this is the begining of happiness", but what i wasn't aware of at that time is that That was happiness. Right there. That moment~ .

I sence that i am letting my spirit die in full awareness of my situation. I seize to find something that speaks to my heart, a person who can understand this by looking into my eyes and seing more than their own desires of what i could be. I wish somebody could understand how much i feel the need for emotional depth without the chains of mass uniformisation.
Hello? Anynone?

2 comentarii:

  1. am sa scriu in romana...

    ...fiecare din noi traversam perioade bogate in interiorizari de genul asta...si nu este un lucru rau, asta ne permite probabil sa progresam, sa ne dam plame si sa mergem inainte...

    ...conteaza stropul de fericire din momentul prezent, strop care ne poate umezi buzele si poate da sensul unei intregi vieti...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. i like this post quite a lot...

    i understand very well what you mean about feeling like you're trying to fit in without really knowing why...

    stop by my blog sometime if you want :)

    http://petiteesthete.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere