joi, 9 iulie 2009

I don't really know how you guys are putting up with this summer, but i can only descriebe it in one word : heat. Even as we speak, i can feel a drop of sweat on my forehead dripping as if it's trying to catch up with my heart rhythm. To be honest, i believe the heat had given me some brain damage, more or else, for i have the impression that i don't have any more impressions. I have been looking blankly into my screen at this blog for days now and i'm wondering " wow, is there anything at all i feel like sharing with the world lately?". The answer to that question is that the world is probably too busy for my thoughts anyway. The world is busy booking plane tickets to exotic destinations, making plans about the month of august, burning car cd's with the latest summery hits. The world is busy trying to find a meaning for its own existence. Don't you ever feel that when you look down on the view of a city from an airplane that it's all so small? All the lives living there or pretending to live, all the houses, all the noise, all the moments, don't they seem insignificant to your own destination, whichever that may be in life? To think sometimes you're the leading role in the movie of your life, not even knowing there are so many stunt actresses or figurants you never knew about but which definetly had an impact on the movie all together through some crazy indirect action? I sometimes wonder if there's anybody out there who doesnt know a thing about me but who will change the course of my life forever in the future. And i wonder if that person wonders about this too. I wonder if we're only 'two lost souls swiming in a fishbowl'.
What am i searching for anyway?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu